Simple Preparation Guide
1. Be sure to point out every stain that you are concerned about to your technician, and tell him what the spot or stain is. When we know what caused a spot or stain, it is much more likely that we can remove it. Rest assured, if it can come out, we can get it out!
2. Before the technician arrives, please remove all breakables, plants, end tables, misc. toys, books, loose clothing, area rugs, etc. from the work areas. We will move couches and dining chairs and tables for free. Let us know if you need additional furniture moving. (Please clear the surfaces of all furniture to be moved).
3. Dust & clean your baseboards, vacuum (you can never vacuum too much!), and lay your entry mat on the carpet (we will clean that for free!). We will do anything we can to get and keep your carpets and upholstery clean and beautiful!
4. Let us know your every concern and what you expect from your carpet cleaning. We're here to help! Feel free to ask your technician questions, voice your concerns, or to have us touch up an area again for you. We want you to be totally thrilled with your carpet cleaning experience!
5. Have an open parking space as close to your front door as possible (please leave entry clear also). This helps us with the carpet cleaning process.
6. We love children and pets; however, because we are working with machinery and carpet cleaning solutions, we ask that you keep children and pets away from the work area.